Friday, August 08, 2008

Surprisingly... Olympics!

What a positive shock upon my sleepy arrival in the office this morning... As usual, the three major Canadian national newspapers were on my desk, waiting to get paid more or less of my attention. Completely different today. From two out of the three the same giant cover shot striked my eyes and made this morning moment almost "not appropriate for work".
The shirtless muscular torso of Canadian kayaker Adam van Koeverden in its full glory! What a sight. Reading the headline quickly refreshed my mind: It's Olympics! I somehow completely forgot this
and didn't pay any attention to when it would start. Lazy as I am, I haven't even fully posted what I had planned to post about the Euro2008 football championships, and now we're here with the Olympics! Incredible. Where's this summer gone!
A-ny-way... Hunky Adam is NOW! He was the flag bearer for Canada in todays opening ceremonies (wich I found not half imressive as Adam on the covers of the newspapers.) Adam will be Canada's best medal hope in Beijing, as the reigning Olympic and world champion, as well as world record holder in the men's K-1 500 metres. A few more pics of Adam to heat you and me up for the upcoming kayak events in Beijing...



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home